- Create a home-based business that brings in as much money as you want
- Earn what you’re worth
- Pull in a steady stream of clients
Discover the surprising possibilities of starting your own home-based virtual assistant business. Find out why these people joined Expert VA Training.
Not sure what a virtual assistant does? Here are answers to the most frequently asked questions about becoming a virtual assistant.
Does Earning What You’re Worth and Working from Home Sound Good to You?
If you just said “Yes!,” then please read on.
Would you like step-by-step guidance from someone who built a successful Virtual Assistant business from the ground up? Someone whose online, home-based VA business income was just under $25,000 the first year and grew to the point where it billed $106,501.17 in its sixth year?
That someone is me, Kathy Goughenour.
Together, we’ll create your own lucrative Virtual Assistant business. Expert VA Training takes you from wherever you are today to having your home-based virtual assistant business established with the knowledge, ability and confidence to bring in a steady stream of clients.
“Kathy’s enthusiasm and willingness to share her knowledge made the Expert VA Training program more valuable than I could have ever imagined. Kathy gave me the answers to things that I didn’t even know I had questions about. The class covered a wide range of topics that enabled me to get a jump start on my business. Kathy even went so far as to address the gotchas that could trip us up in the future. Thank you Kathy for giving me the confidence and the tools I needed to become a very successful VA.” – Joyce Wright, AccomplishMoreToday.com
Is the Expert VA Training Program Right for You?
No matter what level you’re at right now, I can help you achieve your goals.
Are you a virtual assistant struggling to find clients? Let me help you turn your business around so that you never have to worry again about finding clients — they’ll be finding YOU!
If you’re brand new to the virtual assistant industry, let me take you by the hand and guide you step by step. You’ll start by learning how to legally set up your new business, next you’ll discover your niche and target market, then we’ll write the content for your website and, the most exciting part of all, you’ll learn how to get clients so you can earn as much as you’d like.
Perhaps you are a VA with a few clients, but you aren’t making anywhere near the amount of money you’d like to earn. Let me help you raise your prices and establish packages rates so that you earn what you’re worth.
Are you a virtual assistant who is struggling to earn a consistent monthly income? Together we can create monthly packages that allow you to earn the monthly income you want and need.
Perhaps you’d like to start your own business to escape the corporate cubicle. You’ve always dreamed of having your own business, but don’t have the savings or desire to invest in a brick-and-mortar business with its pricey, ongoing expenses.Let me show you how surprisingly little you’ll need to invest in a virtual assistant business to start earning a consistent income month after month.
When you participate in the 24-lesson Expert VA Training program, you’ll learn everything about building a profitable virtual assistant business from A to Z.
Click here to learn more about the Expert VA Training program now
Not sure the Expert VA Training program is the perfect fit for you?
Email me today at Kathy@expertvatraining.com to schedule a free, 20-minute consultation. I’ll help you determine if becoming a VA is right for you and if the Expert VA Training program is the best way to achieve your goals. You will not get a sales pitch from me. You will only receive information to help you choose the training program that’s right for you, even if it’s someone else’s virtual assistant training program.
How and Where is the Expert VA Training Held?
Because we all learn differently, each course is provided in a variety of ways. As a student in an Expert VA Training program, each week you’ll receive:
- A recording of that week’s one-hour training session. You can listen to it online, download to your MP3 player or computer or burn to a CD. You can listen to the recorded lessons at your convenience and as often as you want.
- A transcript of that week’s training session. Prefer to read rather than listen? I’ve transcribed each session’s recording. Don’t like to take notes? The entire lesson is already written out for you.
- A resources sheet. Whether there’s a YouTube video that I want you to watch or a free software program I recommend you download, I’ll share with you the best and least expensive resources to help you maximize your productivity and expertise.
- A one-hour interactive Coaching Call. Once a week you’ll interact with me and your fellow students via a conference call on a telephone. I’ll answer all your questions, help you overcome challenges, and provide insights and inspiration to help you achieve all your goals and dreams. In case you can’t attend some of the live Coaching Calls, they will all be recorded and provided as MP3 downloads so you can listen on your computer, iPod, or other MP3 player. And, you can listen to the recordings as often as you want.
All you need in order to participate in the Expert VA Training is a phone with inexpensive long distance, a computer with high-speed internet access, and the basic software programs like Microsoft Word and Excel.
You won’t waste time traveling to an event. You won’t waste money on gas, airfare, or hotels. You’ll learn how to earn in the comfort of your own home wearing whatever you feel like wearing while you attend classes online and over the phone. (I prefer pajamas!)
How does Expert VA Training Differ from Other Virtual Assistant Training Programs?
By the end of your Expert VA Training course, you will not only have a workable plan of action, you will also actually have your home-based VA business set up so it’s ready for clients.
“I thought I knew what I was doing in terms of starting my own business. I had my target market and niche decided, but wasn’t getting anywhere. Then I started Kathy’s step-by-step lessons which takes you back to the start. Even if you already have your business up and running, I recommend you start at Lesson One because you may surprise yourself. My business has taken a whole new direction, with a completely different target market and niche. — Jilanne Holder, oceanadminsolutions.com
Here are more ways the Expert VA Training program differs from other virtual assistant training programs:
You have Action Items that move you forward quickly. Virtual assistant training that is all theory without action and accountability isn’t what you need to get your online, home-based VA business started and profitable as fast as possible. That’s why I’ve set this training up so that every week you have Action Items to complete that get your business set up one step at a time.
I’ll be by your side every step of the way to answer your questions and help you successfully complete each Action Item. And, I’ll hold you accountable to make sure you accomplish those Action Items.
“I don’t think I could ever fully express how indebted I am to Kathy Goughenour and her Expert VA Training program. Because of this program, I am now on the brink of living solely off my own income as a VA, something that did not seem possible before.” – Edie Clarke, VirtuallyInSync.com
You have me, a successful Virtual Assistant who has a full VA business of my own, to guide you every step of the way. I don’t just tell you how to do it and then step aside. I’m there to give you advice and support throughout the VA training. You have unlimited access to me via email during your entire training program. You can bounce ideas off me, receive clarification on training topics, ask for feedback on Action Items and get solutions to problems you encounter.
“Kathy taught me how to get potential clients to contact me, rather than me having to contact them, and how to talk with them to get them to say yes to working with me. She taught me the questions to ask them, how to interpret their answers and how to respond to overcome their objections.” – Mary J. Hanley, MyVirtualService.com
You are one of 3 to 6 ambitious participants, when you participate in Expert VA Training Small-Group Coaching. That’s right. In order to provide this kind of highly-interactive training and support, I must limit these training courses to a maximum of 6 and a minimum of 3 students. That means you get a wealth of feedback and interaction with me and the other soon-to-be successful VAs.
If you prefer to work one-on-one with me, I also offer a one-on-one Expert VA Training program. Click here to learn more about the one-on-one virtual assistant training option.
Want a self-study course? Click here to find out about the Expert VA Training Self-Study Course.
You can ask questions and get immediate clarification during the live Coaching Calls. In addition to the audio-training sessions and handouts you receive each week, you get to participate in a weekly Coaching Call. You’ll have a chance to get answers to any questions you have and to learn from the questions other students ask. We’ll also discuss your completed Action Items, and I’ll provide guidance and feedback on those. These live sessions are recorded so you can download the recordings and listen to them again and again.
You get support from other VAs. As part of all of the Expert VA Training programs, you have access to an unbelievable amount of support:
- Twice-a-month Expert VA Mastermind sessions. During your training program, you are invited to attend our twice-a-month mastermind sessions with our Expert VA Inner Circle members. During these sessions, every VA in attendance shares their goals, challenges, and successes. Then we all hold you accountable to achieve your goals, help you overcome your challenges, and celebrate your successes. VAs have told me that these sessions are invaluable to helping them achieve their goals. Only students and graduates of Expert VA Training are eligible to participate.
- Members-only forum. There you’ll meet successful VAs who have already completed the training and are now working their home-based businesses. Of course, I’ll be there to provide encouragement, answer questions, and give additional tips and suggestions. Only students and graduates of Expert VA Training are eligible to participate.
- Monthly Writing and Project Marathons. One Saturday a month, you are invited to attend our popular writing and project marathon. This is a fun and effective way to get a ton of work done in a few short period of time. And at the end, we all “meet” for a virtual happy hour. Come join the fun! (Non-students and non-Expert VA Inner Circle Members may attend for $47 per marathon.) Learn more at http://expertvatraining.com/writing-and-project-marathon/
Here are a few of the recent topics we’ve discussed during the Expert VA Mastermind sessions:
- Tips for overcoming fear of success
- How to supercharge the marketing for your VA business
- How to write a follow-up email to get a potential client to say YES!
- How to expand your business when you have all the clients you can handle
You get ongoing support after the training. At the end of the training, you’re not suddenly on your own. You’re invited to join the ongoing Expert VA Inner Circle and Mastermind group.
Your VA business is advertised on ExpertVAtraining.com. As you can see in the side bar of this website, there’s a button called “Find an Expert VA.” When you successfully complete your Expert VA Training program, your VA business profile is added to that page so potential clients can find you. To continually drive more potential clients to this page, I use a variety of marketing tools including newsletters, webinars, teleseminars, press releases, article marketing, blogging, social networking and search engine optimization.
You receive a digital version of the Expert VA Certificate. When you display this elegant certificate on your website, it promotes your expertise as a Virtual Assistant.
You gain the confidence to promote your business. Every Expert VA Training graduate told me I helped them gain the confidence they needed to start the home-based VA business of their dreams.
“Kathy’s virtual assistant training has a solid lesson plan that walks you through every step to get your business up and running, but her real value is in her ability to be an encouragement. Building any business comes with a certain level of uncertainty, and as life happens, and it inevitably does, Kathy is there to help you over the hurdles. She understands the challenges of starting the VA business because she has been there.” – Wendy Datskovskiy, vaTaskmaster.com
Who Will Not Benefit from an Expert VA Training course?
This training may not be for you if…
- You already have a successful VA business
- You only need training on specific VA skills
- You do not own an up-to-date computer with high-speed internet
- You do not have basic computer and internet skills (If you’d like to improve your computer skills prior to taking this course, check out the
Expert VA Resources page.)
- You can’t string words together to make a complete sentence (If you are not sure about your writing ability, email me with the reasons you’d like to start your own VA business. Ask for feedback, and I’ll let you know if this training is right for you. In general, if you’d like to improve your writing skills prior to taking this class, check out the writing courses on the
Expert VA Resources page.)
Still Not Sure if This VA Training is Right for You?
I want to help you discover if working at home on your own VA business is right for you. And, I want to be sure my Expert VA Training is the best training for you.
To help you decide, I’ll give you a free consultation. Just email me with a couple of dates and times that are best for us to talk. Include your phone number. I’ll give you a call, and together we’ll figure this out. I promise not to give you a sales pitch. I want you to discover whether or not this is the right career for you. To schedule your free consultation, email me now at Kathy@expertvatraining.com.
“While reading a post from Kathy on one of my friends’ FaceBook pages referring to training virtual assistants, I experienced, to quote Oprah, my “aha moment.” It was at that moment, I realized what ‘virtual assistant’ meant. I immediately scheduled my free consultation call with Kathy to inquire further. During my free consultation call, Kathy answered all my questions and she never pushed me to sign up for her training. Kathy made me feel completely comfortable and excited about the money I could earn as a virtual assistant.” – Marcia Greenley, SuperstarSupport.com
Why am I giving away a free consultation? I want you to be sure this is the ideal training for you. And, I only want you to participate in my Expert VA Training if you are extremely motivated and excited about starting your own VA business. I believe in you and know you can succeed!
Are there any Guarantees?
Yes, I offer a Money-Back Guarantee.
Sign up for the course, make your first payment, and participate in the one-on-one consultation during which we identify your top 3 options for your niche (skills you’ll offer) and target market (business owners you’ll work with). If you don’t feel fully excited about the value you receive during that consultation, simply email me no later than 3 days after the consultation, and I’ll refund everything you paid – and thank you for having given it a try.
So what are you waiting for? Invest in your future today!